■Acne treatment at Ohori Park Clinic2017/07/12
Basal treatment (covered by Japanese health insurance)
Acne can be treated with:
1)Adapalene is similar to vitamin A, retinoid-like compound. It helps the skin renew itself quicker and decreases blackhead formation.
2)Benzoyl peroxide has an antibacterial effect. It also has a mild drying effect, which allows excess oils and dirt to be easily washed away from the skin.
3)Epiduo gel contains a combination of adapalene and benzoyl peroxide. Epiduo gel is used to treat acne vulgaris (severe acne) in people who are at least 9 years old.
Usual Adult Dose for Acne:
Adapalene , Benzoyl peroxide or Epiduo gel should be applied to affected areas of the face and/or trunk once daily at night after washing and putting moisture cream. Index finger first oint length amount is applied to full face.
4)Antibiotics. Certain antibiotics can be applied directly to the skin to reduce the growth of acne-causing bacteria.
5)Chinese medicine powder and tablet
6)Vitamin B2,B6 and C tablet
7)Antibiotics tablet for two weeks
Other treatment(covered by Japanese health insurance; rivate practice)
- Azelaic acid.pply to clean, dry skin twice per day to start. Then can decrease to once per day. Improvement usually takes a few weeks. It helps fight bacteria and may decrease comedo formation.
- Tretinoin (Retin-A). Applied to the skin as a cream, gel or liquid. It helps to clear the skin of plugged follicles by increasing the turnover of skin cells.
- Chemical peering and iontophoresis
- Laser treatment with Alexandrite or Nd-YAG
- DERMAPEN;microneedle treatment for acne scar
Ohori Park Clinic
THE APARTMENT 2B,2-35 ,OHORI KOEN,CHUOKU,FUKUOKA CITY,FUKUOKA PREFECTURE ,810-0051,JAPAN